Princeville Ranch Jungle Valley Adventure
Looking for one of a kind Kauai Activities and Hawaii Zipline Tours? Join Princeville Ranch for a unique jungle experience on the pristine private lands of Princeville Ranch! The Jungle Valley adventure is not your typical Kauai Zipline Tours. Princeville Ranch Jungle Valley Adventure includes several Kauai Activities such as kayaking, hiking, zipping and swimming. Come meet the real Hawaii on North Shore eco-tour Hawaii Zipline Tours.
The Jungle Valley Kauai Zipline tours begin as you experience breathtaking views of the Hanalei mountains and approach the secluded Kalihiwai Stream. Kayak in Kauai through a peaceful rainforest valley filled with tropical sights, sounds and scents. Tie up and hike deeper into the ranch, negotiate several stream crossings and arrive at the spectacular Uluhe Fern Ridge. Here guests weighing between 80 and 280 pounds have the option to ride our two 400+ ft zip lines and connecting bridge over a pristine twin waterfall and swimming hole. If you choose not to zip you can watch or walk down to this peaceful spot. After the spectacular zipline, you can swim, jump, float on inner tubes, and relax. This heavenly private swimming hole is all yours! You can’t beat these Kauai Zipline Tours..
On the Jungle Valley Adventure Kauai Zipline Tours: Kayaking is beginner level and total round trip kayaking time is approximately one hour. Hiking is moderately strenuous, includes multiple stream crossings and is approximately 2 hours, round trip. Total tour time for these Kauai Activities is approximately four and a half hours. This is a one of the popular Hawaii Activities for kids.
Princeville Ranch Tour Fee Includes: Experienced guides, Personal Flotation Device and exciting Hawaii Zipline Tours!
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian signs a liability waiver and physically checks in the child at our office. For other Hawaii activities and Hawaii tours, be sure to check out Hawaii Discount which offers all the activities on the Hawaii Islands such as Big Island Zipline tours to Pearl Harbor tours in Oahu. Feel free to call us at 866 482 9775 with any questions.
- Enjoy a guided hike through the rainforest and private ranch lands
- Kayak through a serene rainforest valley
- Do two fun zipline runs over a twin waterfall
- Jump, swim, or float on inner tubes in natural swimming pool
Kid Friendly Inner Tubes
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 8:45 am. Tour time 8:45 am to 1:15 pm
Tour 2: Check in at 12:15 pm. Tour time 12:15 pm to 4:45 pm
Check-in office location is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side, at the intersection of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) and Kapaka Road.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- 48 hour notice of cancellation is required. 72 hour notice is required for groups of 6 or more.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 5 years or older.
Must weigh between 50 and 270 pounds (guests who are planning to zipline will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
No expectant mothers.
Children 5 to 15 yrs old must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs old.
Children 16 & 17 yrs old may tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Special Notes:
WHAT TO BRING:
Guests are encouraged to wear bright clothing as they will show up better in photographs.
- Drinking water (at least 32oz per person)
- Closed toe shoes - preferably sneakers, tennis shoes or hiking boots, (NO aqua socks or 5 finger toed shooes), amphibious closed toe trail shoes are fine. Princeville Ranch also rents shoes for a nominal fee. Your shoes may get wet and muddy on this tour!
- Long shorts (to mid-thigh or knee) or light pants
- Thick strap tanks or T-shirts (You wear a harness with shoulder straps)
- Ladies: swimsuit under your clothes / Men : swim trunks are fine alone
- Towel, sunscreen, and mosquito repellant
- Hair ties for hair past the ears
- Baseball caps are okay
- Cameras and Backpack (optional)
- Operation Days:
- Theses Kauai Activities are open Mondays through Saturdays.
- 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch