Zip Express with Princeville Ranch
Zip the full Princeville Ranch zipline course in three hours! This Kauai Zipline Tours course is a combination of nine scenic zip lines and a suspension bridge spanning a waterfall. The Zip Express tour is all about zipping. Imagine walking off the edge of a lush valley, flying over tree tops across to the other side as you soak in the mountain views. Kauai Zipline tours provide an adventure of a lifetime!
Hiking is just over one mile and is rated moderate.
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Zip Express tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian signs a liability waiver and physically checks in the child at our office.
Princeville Ranch has the longest zipline in Kauai! The 1200 foot King Kong line is a twin zipline. Zip next to a friend at the same time for double the thrill and double the excitement!
Fun Zipline Tour.jpg
Kauai Zipline Adventure.jpg
Zip Express Kauai.jpg
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 8:00 am. Tour Time 8:00 am to 11:30 am
Tour 2: Check in at 9:00 am. Tour Time 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Tour 3: Check in at 1:45 pm. Tour Time 1:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Check in at the office location that is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side, at the intersection of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) and Kapaka Road.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- 10 years of age and older, No expectant mothers, not afraid of heights, no recent injuries or surgeries, MUST weight between 75 and 280 pounds, MUST be of average or better physical fitness. Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour, and no refund will be given.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 10 years or older.
Must weigh between 75 and 270 pounds (guests will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
No expectant mothers.
Children 10 to 15 yrs old must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs old.
Children 16 & 17 yrs old may tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check in.
Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour and no refund can be given.
- Special Notes:
- What to bring/wear:
- Drinking Water (at least 32 oz per person)
- Closed toe shoes - preferably sneakers, tennis shoes or hiking boots, (NO aqua socks or 5 finder toed shoes), amphibious closed toe trail shoes are fine. Princeville Ranch also offers rental shoes for a nominal fee. Your shoes may get wet and muddy on this tour!
- Long shorts (to mid-thigh or knee) or light pants
- Thick strap tanks or t-shirts (you wear a harnes with shoulder straps.)
- Hair ties to pull back longer hair
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellant
- Baseball caps are okay
- Cameras and Backpack (optional)
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch