Zip N Dip Princeville Ranch
The Zip N Dip with Princville Ranch is a Kauai Zipline Adventure combines the thrill of sailing through the air while getting a bird’s eye view of a Hawaiian jungle paradise. The Princeville Ranch Zip N Dip Expedition includes 9 picturesque ziplines, 1 suspension bridge, and an hour at a very deep hidden swimming hole with a small waterfall. At the swimming hole you will enjoy a delicious swimming, jumping, and floating on inner tubes. This is one of the Kauai Activities adventure of a lifetime!
First we harness up and take a short ride to the trailhead. Clip in and soar like a bird over spectacular valleys and streams as you embark on a series of 8 zipline crossings. Kauai Zipline allows you to walk through the tree tops and over a waterfall on a suspension bridge. Next take a short walk to our hidden treasure: an idyllic deep waterfall swimming pool. Enjoy a swim, jump or just float around on inner tubes.
The new addition to Princeville Ranch is the King Kong line. It is the longest zipline on Kauai. This Kauai zipline is a 1,200 ft long twin line! Grab a friend and zip side by side on the King Kong!
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Kauai tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian signs a liability waiver and physically checks in the child at our office.
- 9 exciting zipline runs
- Soar like a bird over breathtaking valleys and streams
- Zipline course includes the brand new King Kong dual zipline
- Walk through the tree tops and over a waterfall on a suspension bridge
- Swim, jump and float in an idyllic waterfall pool
Princeville Ranch Zipline
Soar Like a Bird
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 8:30 am. Tour Time 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Tour 2: Check in at 9:45 am. Tour Time 9:45 am to 2:15 pm
Tour 3: Check in at 11:00 am. Tour Time 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
Tour 4: Check in at 1:15 pm. Tour Time 1:15 pm to 5:45 pm
Check in at your tour time at the Office Location that is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Follow the "Princeville Ranch" sign. Located at mile marker 27. Please be aware GPS may take you to the wrong location.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right onto Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- Zipline participants must be between 75–280 lbs, at least 10 years old, good physical condition with NO recent injury or surgery to feet, knees, ankles, hips or back.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 10 years or older.
Must weigh between 75 and 270 pounds (guests will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
No expectant mothers.
Children 10 to 15 yrs must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs.
Children 16 & 17 yrs may go on tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check in.
Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour and no refund can be given.
- Special Notes:
WHAT TO BRING:
Guests are encouraged to wear bright clothing as they will show up better in photographs.
- Drinking water (at least 32oz per person)
- Closed toe shoes - preferably sneakers, tennis shoes or hiking boots, (NO aqua socks or 5 finger toed shooes), amphibious closed toe trail shoes are fine. Princeville Ranch also rents shoes for a nominal fee. Your shoes may get wet and muddy on this tour!
- Long shorts (to mid-thigh or knee) or light pants
- Thick strap tanks or T-shirts (You wear a harness with shoulder straps)
- Ladies: swimsuit under your clothes / Men : swim trunks are fine alone
- Towel, sunscreen, and mosquito repellant
- Hair ties for hair past the ears
- Baseball caps are okay
- Cameras and Backpack (optional)
- Operation Days:
- Closed Sundays
- 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch